Hello, my English speaking friends all over the world. Thank you for offering your support in sending Reiki to the Tiger by the Tail Shelter with me.
As many of you ask me what we should do in order to support TBTT, I would love you to make just a simple meditation with me. Simple, but a very powerful one. It is based on Kathleen Prasad’s (Founder and the President of the Shelter Animal Reiki Association) teachings: All you need to do is to find a place when you’ll be able to relax for some time. So, here we go:
- Sit and gassho – to center the mind and set intent. Close your eyes.
Kathleen Prasad – Founder and the President of the Shelter Animal Reiki Association
- Place your hands in your lap, palms facing upwards.
- With each in breath feel the energy coming in through the nose, moving down to the hara and filling the body with energy.
- On the out breath, expand the energy out of the body, through your skin, and continue to expand the energy out into your surroundings.
- Then add the following steps to include the animals:
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for several minutes. Then return your breathing to normal and for several minutes just sit in the energetic space you have created around you through your breath.
- Set your intention that you are open to facilitate whatever healing the animals in the shelter are open to receive.
- Invite all animals into the “Reiki space” you have created with your breath. Imagine that they can move into and out of the space at their comfort.
- Sit in the energy for ten to twenty more minutes. Let go of expectations and trust Reiki to go where it needs to go.
- Gassho and thank the animals for their participation and openness to healing. Set your intention to finish and feel your energy returning to your body. Take a deep breath and slowly open your eyes.
In this way we shall send the Reiki energy to the entire shelter and animals will receive whatever they are ready to receive.
I will offer Reiki every night at 9 p.m. of Italian time (GMT+1), so you have just to turn it into your local time. Thank you all!